Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Data Recovery Software
Below are links and descriptions to software that has been confirmed to recover media (images, videos, documents, etc.) from partitioned, formatted, accidental erased, or recently purchased hardware from Mobile Phones, SD Cards, Hard Drives, Thumb Drives, and any other device you can throw at it.

Data Recovery Pro (Confirmed - Purchased and currently using)
Advanced and Best data recovery software to do format recovery, unformat and recover deleted files emptied from Recycle Bin or lost data due to partition loss or damage, software crash, virus infection, unexpected shutdown or any other unknown reasons under Windows 2012/2000/XP/Vista/2003/2008 R2 SP1/Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8. It will do an amazing job when the data loss disaster strikes, especially when you want to recover data from formatted drive. Data Recovery Wizard supports hardware RAID and hard drive, USB drive, SD card, memory card, etc. It provides the comprehensive data recovery solution for computer users to recover lost data.

[Image: big1.jpg]

I will review and update additional software as I purchase and have a chance to try out.  If you have suggestions on software, please PM me them and I will purchase, test, and publish/post the results.

*Disclaimer - By clicking on the link for the software above, we do receive a small commission if you purchase using this link.  If you prefer not to use our link feel free to go direct @ http://www.easeus.com
I actually have been using "Recuva" and its been the best so far

It also was free.
no ads
you dont need to sign up
no bloatware upon instalation
and it works great!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How do you find FTP or NAS drives?