Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Searching NAS
Seems like digging around ftps in particular is for guys with a fast and unlimited internet connection.
Searching shodan for "twonky" servers can also give satisfaction since they still little explored (Firefox and GreaseMonkey will do the trick)
(05-28-2019, 01:55 PM)deepthoughtarchive Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 07:04 AM)superfly0987 Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 05:59 AM)Precision Wrote:
(05-26-2019, 03:47 AM)superfly0987 Wrote: I know you can open FTP in the browser but how can you see image previews instead of just links to each photo?

As far as I know, you can't. When you 'preview' a pic on a browser, you are actually downloading it. May exist some plugin or software to 'preview' the pics, but you will be downloading them and the speed will depend on the ftp server upload speed.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong.

You are correct but I hope there is a way to basically have them load all at once without having to download each one manually. Even if just a low quality preview.

I use the FireFTP plugin for Waterfox.  It has an Explorer interface that I can grab directories at a time.  just download them all into a temp directory and delete the uninteresting/not allowed ones.  Granted, it's a lot like panning for gold, that way.  I'm going to try the thumbnails.db trick on one downloading now.

I'll give this a shot thanks! I don't mind having to search through a temp directory, better than in browser.
(06-03-2019, 05:02 AM)Timecap Wrote: Seems like digging around ftps in particular is for guys with a fast and unlimited internet connection.

Not sure how much the local connection speed matters, I have unlimited gigabit speed and it still takes forever to download files from them.
(06-04-2019, 11:07 PM)superfly0987 Wrote:
(06-03-2019, 05:02 AM)Timecap Wrote: Seems like digging around ftps in particular is for guys with a fast and unlimited internet connection.

Not sure how much the local connection speed matters, I have unlimited gigabit speed and it still takes forever to download files from them.

I am referring to the fact that some of us often are using their mobile wifi and that it switches off for the month if you exceed the traffic cap.
This is probably a really stupid question, but how the fuck do you download the files to view them? I'd really appreciate someone telling me how dumb I am on this one.
I use coreFTP and connect that way. I usually browse to somewhere that looks interesting. If there are hotties then I will just tell it to download the documents folder overnight and check it in the morning.

This is using NAPALMFTP. Best thing I found so far was someones entire iphone backup and using iexplore I was able to look through it all. No win, but sexy girls and it was fun browsing texts and pictures wondering what was going to come up.
I should probably clarify my question a little. When you're browsing a twonky find from s.io how do you download the files to view them. I've seen the other thread that had scripts to view them in browser, but I must be stupid because I can't download the twonky images. A typical FTP site is easy enough to traverse.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thousand one night, searching. Zampo 2 1,484 04-18-2019, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Timecap