Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
WARNING READ!!
Do not post duplicate finds. I'm starting to see duplicate threads coming from the same IP. If I do they will be deleted without question. Do your research. I highly suggest if your posting in this room, I would subscribe so you can see every new thread posted. This way you will know what has been posted and what has not.
Might I suggest a change in methodology for thread titles? I know we don't want to use ip addresses for titles, but maybe a naming method that could better cut down on duplicates? It's pretty hard to know if something has already been posted unless it's been posted recently, and sucks to punish people who are trying to share & aren't intentionally "breaking the rules".
Maybe just using first numbers of ip like 192.168.xxx.xxx ?
that's pretty good...there would be some overlap still, but much, much less. Or 192.168. and some identifier like location or a name...

ie "192.168 Mary T"
What ever works for you guys. If anyone finds a duplicate thread please report and you will be awarded slut bucks for your report if in fact the perp uploaded a duplicate
If you're going to go with a partial IP naming scheme, surely the last set, or last two sets would be better as they're more likely to be relatively unique.
i think i found a good one. but what's up with this? "...does not exist."?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The software for that browse tool is pretty buggy, and will often throw weird time-out errors. Wait a bit, or even just copy the link, close the browser, and come back in should do the trick.
(04-05-2016, 06:54 PM)deepthoughtarchive Wrote: The software for that browse tool is pretty buggy, and will often throw weird time-out errors.  Wait a bit, or even just copy the link, close the browser, and come back in should do the trick.

grrrr! still doesn't work. Sad
fucking a-holes. funkin' it up for the rest of us.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-03-2016, 06:08 AM)Accountname Wrote: If you're going to go with a partial IP naming scheme, surely the last set, or last two sets would be better as they're more likely to be relatively unique.

Very valid point. I'm sticking with the first two sets to reduce the idea of being unique. As Hodge was mentioning, we're trying to prevent these folks from being white-knighted and/or molested. (I've seen both. I was cringing as I saw a professional photographer's business completely encrypted by ransomware. ugly.)

Providing a quick check to ensure that they haven't been posted before, but making it difficult to identify exactly who it is, it keeps even folks on here who may be white knights in disguise from finding them. Just my two cents, though.
You guys seem to be getting the idea. If you find duplicate shit in this room notify me.
Sorry i am very new. Can someone please explain how to browse ftp/nas on a mac? Ive been to multiple ftp search engines and when i try to download nothing happens.
I use Cyberduck, there may be better options but I haven't explored.
(08-11-2016, 12:23 PM)zookid Wrote: Sorry i am very new. Can someone please explain how to browse ftp/nas on a mac? Ive been to multiple ftp search engines and when i try to download nothing happens.

Filezilla seems to be a good (free) option.