Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
See Through certain clothes with Nightvision Hack
(06-15-2016, 03:46 AM)jesseb24u Wrote: recently re-discovered part of my archive - athletic swimmer types are always welcome!

unbelievable!
apologies for late bump but just discovered and deserved props!
There are a lot of these type of videos on Xhamster using infrared
(10-03-2019, 05:15 AM)Hodge Wrote: There are a lot of these type of videos on Xhamster using infrared

I see them. But am unimpressed. You need to position camera with your back to the sun and film subjects in pool or the beach (wet is best). Although swimwear has caught on to the idea and put in anti infrared blocking, you may still get lucky.
I actually have 2 old Sony cameras with that function on them. I would never have the balls to go film people with it though
before I even knew about it I accidentally discovered that it was possible when I was wearing a black shirt and could see my tattoo through it. Anything dark colored under dark material just shows right through. It's crazy
Yea, I also have the old sony camera with the black lens somewhere. Haven't used it in years. Problem is with the lens on, and if you zoom in the focus doesn't work. So you have to get right up on the subject, sun at your back - it just isn't worth the effort with all the other avenues available online.
(10-18-2019, 12:21 AM)Tipifi Wrote: So you have to get right up on the subject, sun at your back

Not true. Before we had the big crash someone posted vids using the camera. They were inside filming a school swim team from the bleachers. The swimsuits were dark and we could see everything when they came out of the water. Bush no bush, tits ass we seen it all. To bad we lost the vids.
(10-20-2019, 08:05 AM)Hodge Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 12:21 AM)Tipifi Wrote: So you have to get right up on the subject, sun at your back

Not true. Before we had the big crash someone posted vids using the camera. They were inside filming a school swim team from the bleachers. The swimsuits were dark and we could see everything when they came out of the water. Bush no bush, tits ass we seen it all. To bad we lost the vids.

I remember those, I was surprised at the results. What I suggest above is for best results using my Sony. It's autofocus doesnt work quite right when zooming with the filter attached.
(10-29-2019, 10:59 PM)Tipifi Wrote: I remember those, I was surprised at the results.  

You and I both. those were some of the best voyeur vids I have ever seen
(10-30-2019, 03:52 AM)Hodge Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 10:59 PM)Tipifi Wrote: I remember those, I was surprised at the results.  

I don’t have the other files but I got some screenshots of a similar one for you Hodge. Happy Halloween!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-30-2019, 03:52 AM)Hodge Wrote:

And one more just for you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yup that's the one I was talking about. The vid is actually much clearer but these will have to do. Thanks Billy
thanks