Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New uSluts Hall of Fame Inductees
Legendary member smallyringworm is no longer the sole member of the uSluts Hall of Fame.

Joining him this year are two dedicated members that take pride in showcasing their talents on completely different levels.  One is a photobucket finding guru and the other is a social media hunter.  Both are top-notch contributors and all-and-all good people.  So without further ado, I introduce the new members of the 2016 uSluts Hall of Fame. 

2016 Hall of Fame Inductees

Juicydong
Some members may not know juicydong (weird saying that) because he has been providing content to the VIP members for the past few years.  In terms of finding new content via Photobucket, he may be the best that I have ever encountered.  I don't think he sleeps.  Not sure how he is so quick at finding buckets but we are all happy that he does.  Thank you juicydong for all your contributions, it has not gone unnoticed.

xxx111
xxx111 started out posting buckets that he had been hoarding for years and in my heart of hearts he ran of out of buckets to post (god love him).  But that did not deter him from rolling up his sleeves and contribute in different ways.  From his infamous upskirt thread to his couples post, he is the proud owner of not one, but two of the "Most Viewed Threads" on the forums. Kudos to you xxx111.

Congratulations to the both of you and we all look forward to seeing what you can throw at us in 2017!

Well deserved guys. Congrats.