Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Deindex/Remove from Google
This site is heavily indexed by Google, soon will be punished. You guys better block robots from crawling.
What do you mean? Why would we be punished?
Oh fuck me the sky is falling. Sounds like a white knight talking. This site has been indexed for over 4 years now WTF!
Death To All Whiteknights!!!!
(03-11-2019, 07:37 AM)qq12 Wrote: This site is heavily indexed by Google, soon will be punished. You guys better block robots from crawling.

Punished for what!? for posting content that are made PUBLIC to begin with  Dodgy
What a boob all sites are crawled by Google, its part of what google does always it updates new pages, content from a website so its search able. You can always remove any site, page SEO and make pages from being seen in a search. This dudes just a tool trying to express that they dont like what the site shows.
If you like the post, share some Rep.
It's way harder for me to check for duplicates before posting when reverse image search isn't crawling the site.
(04-12-2019, 06:05 PM)austinhockey Wrote: It's way harder for me to check for duplicates before posting when reverse image search isn't crawling the site.

Just don't post duplicates of social media accounts and you'll be fine. Dont worry about posting duplicates of amateur stuff. Mostly all forums of this breed are filled with duplicate pics of amateur pics and vids.
Death To All Whiteknights!!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remove thread? impertinent 1 611 11-20-2014, 05:51 PM
Last Post: SteelCurtain