Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
PB RSS Feeds
Is photobucket doing away with the feeds? I have noticed a lot of them dont work any more but yet the accounts are still active with daily uploads.
Death To All Whiteknights!!!!
I've been having problems with smugmug's feeds. Don't know what's going on. I use this link:
Im getting updates everyday cuz I follow over a 1000 accounts so Im not sure if they are all working or Im just getting a few.
(03-17-2020, 03:39 AM)Hodge Wrote: Im getting updates everyday cuz I follow over a 1000 accounts so Im not sure if they are all working or Im just getting a few.

Yea, I follow hundreds of accounts myself. Over 50% aren't updating correctly anymore, even though the user is adding content. It fucking sucks.

Take a look at your feeds, does it seem like many of them haven't updated since around February 19th/20th? That's when I started to notice the problem. I even contacted smugmug support to see wtf was going on with their feeds. They don't know shit.
Its not just smugmug. Its Flickr too. Believe it or not Im still seeing PB feeds update but far and few in between.
Great news. Smugmug's feeds are now updating properly again.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RSS Feeds Down? freddibnah 6 980 01-24-2017, 09:33 AM
Last Post: Zed
  Rss feeds kelsigramma 1 840 09-18-2015, 02:46 PM
Last Post: elshockador
  RSS feeds with Feedly manicpuppet 5 1,133 04-09-2015, 07:17 AM
Last Post: trizzlesizzle