Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
being a twonk
So first thought share my part of my shodan searching area (chuck a wild card after twonk and you'll find the rest, if not sure look at top product result)

this feels like a design flaw, and as most of these have an alternate mediaserver all secure, but they didnt intend to use an alternate access so neglected that security. can even pop into settings and make sure its all being shared most the time.

The issue i'm hitting is that near always the links do not continue with same IP address, so this makes searching tedious. So while I know the wins are likely, finding them is painful.

Anyone know any fixes to this issue. Is it more a grind it out/ share for another to grind instead. I hope it is just me being a twonk and not resulting in need to grind in such a slow style
With a GreaseMonkey script on Firefox you can match the local IP address 127.0.*.* and replace it in the full page with the one from the parent page. GIYF
(06-04-2019, 01:03 PM)gio1111 Wrote: With a GreaseMonkey script on Firefox you can match the local IP address 127.0.*.* and replace it in the full page with the one from the parent page. GIYF

You can also use switcheroo extension in chrome.  From: 127.0.0.1 to whatever the IP is.  

Twonky servers are annoying though they can be VERY slow to load.
I find good twonky but then I do not know how I can see them
(07-05-2019, 06:38 PM)fantasy88 Wrote: I find good twonky but then I do not know how I can see them

if you cant see them how do you know how good they are?
(08-21-2019, 10:06 PM)noworries Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 06:38 PM)fantasy88 Wrote: I find good twonky but then I do not know how I can see them

for the title
(08-21-2019, 11:05 PM)fantasy88 Wrote:
(08-21-2019, 10:06 PM)noworries Wrote:

for the title

Tried to pm you but it seems Im not allowed to do that... if you havent got that twonky thing figured out yet there is a lione of code  that solves that problem...
Well, whats the line of code that fixes it?
(08-22-2019, 09:48 AM)Doerindabutt Wrote: Well, whats the line of code that fixes it?
make this mess of text a bookmark in tabs called "fix thumbs" or something ... when twonky gives blank thumbs, click your button and it will replace with pics

javascript:void%20function(t){var%20a=function(t){t(".allPhotosItem%20a").each(function(){var%20a=t(this).attr("onclick");if(a){a=a.split("%20")[2].replace(/[',]/g,"").replace("127.0.0.1:"+window.location.port,window.location.host);var%20e=a.replace(/scale=.+x.+/,"scale=120x120");t(this).find("img").attr("src",e),t(this).attr("onclick","").attr("href",a).attr("target","_blank")}else%20a=t(this).attr("href").replace("127.0.0.1:"+window.location.port,window.location.host),t(this).attr("href",a),t(this).find("img").attr("src",a+"%3Fscale=120x120")})},e=t%26%26t.fn%26%26parseFloat(t.fn.jquery)>=1.7;if(e)a(t);else{var%20o=document.createElement("script");o.src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.js",o.onload=o.onreadystatechange=function(){var%20t=this.readyState;t%26%26"loaded"!==t%26%26"complete"!==t||a(jQuery.noConflict())}}document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(o)}(window.jQuery);
Great stuff! So far I nothing of interest.
sorry ,where is "fix thumbs"?
save that code in your bookmarks..tag it fix thumbs or what ever then when you open a twonky folder click the bookmark and it will load the thumbnails
(08-22-2019, 01:52 PM)lazyass Wrote:
(08-22-2019, 09:48 AM)Doerindabutt Wrote: Well, whats the line of code that fixes it?
make this mess of text a bookmark in tabs called "fix thumbs" or something ... when twonky gives blank thumbs, click your button and it will replace with pics

javascript:void%20function(t){var%20a=function(t){t(".allPhotosItem%20a").each(function(){var%20a=t(this).attr("onclick");if(a){a=a.split("%20")[2].replace(/[',]/g,"").replace("127.0.0.1:"+window.location.port,window.location.host);var%20e=a.replace(/scale=.+x.+/,"scale=120x120");t(this).find("img").attr("src",e),t(this).attr("onclick","").attr("href",a).attr("target","_blank")}else%20a=t(this).attr("href").replace("127.0.0.1:"+window.location.port,window.location.host),t(this).attr("href",a),t(this).find("img").attr("src",a+"%3Fscale=120x120")})},e=t%26%26t.fn%26%26parseFloat(t.fn.jquery)>=1.7;if(e)a(t);else{var%20o=document.createElement("script");o.src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.js",o.onload=o.onreadystatechange=function(){var%20t=this.readyState;t%26%26"loaded"!==t%26%26"complete"!==t||a(jQuery.noConflict())}}document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(o)}(window.jQuery);

i only see icon images after conversion. What could be the problem?
Only port 9000 & 9001 works, stay away from 9002 & 9443
(08-23-2019, 12:22 AM)noworries Wrote: save that code in your bookmarks..tag it fix thumbs or what ever then when you open a twonky folder click the bookmark and it will load the thumbnails

so you just add that to firefox bookmarks, or do you add it to an add on?
just create a bookmark with what ever name you like and paste all text from the javascript in the location field.