Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
X-Raying
I appreciate the attempt, regardless she has some nice ones lol
(07-23-2016, 07:57 PM)Cj2121990 Wrote: Maybe someone can do something with these.

Did what i could.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-27-2016, 01:07 PM)Billybilly Wrote: So I was tracking this redhead with huge tits for an upskirt but her train wasn't there so I couldn't get it. But I was thinking that it felt like I could see her nipples through the dress out of the corner of my eye but couldn't directly stare. All she had holding these DDDs was a band bra or something. Anyway, I messed with one of the pics a bunch and tell me if I'm crazy but I totally see her nipple in this black and white pic. Wish I had better tools or time but thought it was fun to share.

Was it this you were seeing?

Well guys and gals, I am learning this shit as I go. First off I do not have or can I afford Photoshop. I am using Macromedia Fireworks, a very old version of it. There is no tutorials online using this stone age piece of software, when it comes to X-Raying.

You gotta have the right pic to pull it off. So many pics I want to X-Ray but are very poor candidates for this technique.

After many failed attempts it looks like I am getting somewhere. This is my first ever publicly X-Ray attempt. there is absolutely no photoshopping involved here. Its all in the filters and exposure and YES those are her real nipples and NO no burn tool was used to enhance them. So here ya go, my first attempt. I think this girl played on Charlie Angels back in the day.

Death To All Whiteknights!!!!
(07-28-2016, 07:45 AM)Hodge Wrote: I think this girl played on Charlie Angels back in the day.

Cheryl Tiegs. She's 68 now Hodge, so definitely a GILF that's right up your alley! Nice work on the x-ray.
After a very long weekend the Hodge explored, researched and learned everything and anything on the art of X-Raying. There is a ton of shit to be found on the web and I bet over half of it was all bullshit. So many wannabes who don’t know what the fuck they are talking about. I even dug deep into Backscatting technology which excites me, but since the TSA has removed all intrusive backscatting scanners that fetish is pretty much dead.

So this is what I have learned and are the facts to X-raying pics to reveal tits and ass and on the very rare occasion, pussy.
It is a fact the camera always see’s things the human eye does not. I know this for a fact as I take many pictures of art related objects. What the camera is showing me is not what we humans are seeing when viewing my subject. The better the camera, the higher in pixel’s the better we can x-ray certain individuals.

Not all pics can be x-rayed. Matter of fact very few can be x-rayed. This ratio that PS can x-ray 60% of the time is fucking bullshit. If the camera cannot pick up the body tones beneath the article of clothing, you will not get a true x-ray and that’s a fucking fact. To get those body tones to bleed through via the camera lens, the subject must be wearing thin clothing. In other words shit made in china, fishnet articles, satin sheen clothing, etc…

White and black can be x-rayed and those are the colors I have the most luck with.
Shadows beneath the clothing also play a role on how successful you are. A big breasted girl could be a problem when trying to x-ray the area between her boobs. Most of the time those areas will not x-ray and all you will get is paint look color.
Nipples are always the easiest to show since they are tight against the clothing and will show up.

If you can afford $1000+ PhotoShop software I highly advise it. The better your software the better results. I cannot afford such software and I have to use at least 2 or more decade old software to get the results I want, and they are not the best. If you want some free software to photoshop, I highly recommend GIMP but don’t expect to get results that mimic what Photoshop CS6 can produce. It won’t even be close.

Pictures you see on Instagram, PicsArt etc are very poor candidates for x-raying because of the filters the users apply to their images. The best pictures to work with are pictures taken with a bright flash with no editing done to them. If you can get your hands on RAW image formats, get them as those will produce much better results, providing the prerequisites are in place to x-ray successfully.
And the final note is do not expect to see a clear crisp image of the subjects tits and ass if the pic is truly x-rayed and not photoshopped. Remember we call it X-raying for a reason. It should look like an xray as you will never ever get the top pixel layer (clothing) to vanish completely.
Thin balck tops with bright flash are nice to work with

Cool

Thats awesome, ill have to dig through some stuff to see if i have anything you can play with.
Good work fellas!
Ok i think i found the perfect one. Make me proud!!! Thank you in advance.

okay, i realize this thread wasnt exactly started for "Can you xray this pic for me?" requests. but i figured since a few have been indulged, it wouldnt hurt to ask... would it?

besides, i cant be the only one who would like to see these pics of marissa-YAHOO-mayer xrayed  Big Grin

also, from the ppl who know how to do this, does photoshop elements (which is considerably cheaper to purchase) have the necessary tools to do this?

thanks in advance.

(08-19-2016, 01:21 PM)dv8r Wrote: okay, i realize this thread wasnt exactly started for "Can you xray this pic for me?" requests. but i figured since a few have been indulged, it wouldnt hurt to ask... would it?

besides, i cant be the only one who would like to see these pics of marissa-YAHOO-mayer xrayed  Big Grin

also, from the ppl who know how to do this, does photoshop elements (which is considerably cheaper to purchase) have the necessary tools to do this?

thanks in advance.

I second this! Always wanted to make her say "Yahoo!"
Hodge, I rem quite a few years a go the term X-raying referred to video/pictures taken with a certain model of sony cam that could use the night vision mode on during the day. This had the effect of seeing through certain types of clothing.
Photo 
(08-19-2016, 01:21 PM)dv8r Wrote: okay, i realize this thread wasnt exactly started for "Can you xray this pic for me?" requests. but i figured since a few have been indulged, it wouldnt hurt to ask... would it?

thanks in advance.

I tried lol

Photo 

thanks in advance.

noticed that she's wearing a bra when i lightened this one

noticed that she's wearing a bra when i lightened this one
[/quote]

Nice try Dick. I still see a hint of nip but it's because I want to.
(08-21-2016, 06:32 PM)dick_cheney Wrote: I tried lol

(08-21-2016, 06:36 PM)dick_cheney Wrote: noticed that she's wearing a bra when i lightened this one

thanks for trying dick_cheney!!!

i should have guessed that a tech-savvy bitch like that, would wear lead-lined clothes  Sad

thanks in advance.

Here's my try. You can definitely see some nipple. Probably wearing a thin bra.

(08-25-2016, 01:14 PM)franky21 Wrote: Here's my try. You can definitely see some nipple. Probably wearing a thin bra.

mmmmmmmm, nipple.

it looks like a puffy too.

i like puffies Big Grin

but, the more i look at the pics, the more i think she might be bra-less.

or maybe some of those sticky bra things.

... mmmmmmmm, puffies Big Grin