Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Best Ebay Spy Cams
Post your favorite motion detection spy cams found on ebay.
Death To All Whiteknights!!!!
this thread is relevant to my interests
I got the one that looks similar to an iPhone charger except in black. Used it once and caught my girlfriends sister in law out the shower. Video quality wasn't too good, and audio was shot. They also get really hot to the touch after about an hour and don't have motion detection. It ended up freezing up after a few uses so I junked it.

The other one I got was the naked circuit board with the battery, and a 8" flexible wire to the camera. I used that one for upskirts but just like the other camera, only got a few uses before it died off. I posted some of those videos I took and you can see the video quality get worse as I continued to walk.

I've been debating on what to get next as my girlfriends family has lots of get togethers and I'd like to catch some action. Needs to be as discreet as possible, so also looking forward to other input.
I had this one, I don't even drive but it fooled people. Video was pretty good, nothing spectacular but quite clear considering the size. I used it a handful of times to test it out and then I lost it. Sad times.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The best method I've used so far is simply to place an old iphone somewhere with a busted screen and airplay the video to my apple tv. It's worked well so far. (Sorry I guess this isn't exactly the question, but you could technically buy all the items on ebay..)
(03-05-2017, 09:07 AM)Boytoy04 Wrote: The best method I've used so far is simply to place an old iphone somewhere with a busted screen and airplay the video to my apple tv. It's worked well so far. (Sorry I guess this isn't exactly the question, but you could technically buy all the items on ebay..)

Hey every little tip helps. Actually you just gave a big tip. Keep em coming and you will go far here wit da Hodge.
Death To All Whiteknights!!!!
By far the BEST Ive came up with is buying a raspberry pi and the camera module with that. It allows you to remote connect to the camera on your network so you can view it from a computer or your phone. you can actually pertinently install it and use a usb power pack for power.

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard
Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 - 8 Megapixel,1080p

Ive had about a dozen of those cheap ones over the years and they're all HORRIBLE.. just save your money and drop 100 for the good shit!!
(03-11-2017, 08:41 PM)lorax81 Wrote: By far the BEST Ive came up with is buying a raspberry pi and the camera module with that. It allows you to remote connect to the camera on your network so you can view it from a computer or your phone. you can actually pertinently install it and use a usb power pack for power.

Raspberry Pi 3 Model B Motherboard
Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2 - 8 Megapixel,1080p

Ive had about a dozen of those cheap ones over the years and they're all HORRIBLE.. just save your money and drop 100 for the good shit!!

I would have to agree with Lorax on this one, the Raspberry Pi camera has recently gotten smaller too, plus it is on the end of a ribbon for imaginative placements

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pix and Vids Hamilton's found cams hamilton 2 1,140 02-05-2020, 06:21 AM
Last Post: galloblanco
  Software for Unsecured Cams Here4Nudes 0 710 09-22-2019, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Here4Nudes