Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Shannon N from OK
This chick is the gift that keeps on giving.....................looks like a regular Target mom.....but fucks everything that moves... would love to see one of those facials as a video.. Thanks for the posts guys..
any more vids?
... Again, this is for the serious collectors in VIP who rather download large sets in smaller amounts compressed files ...

To the best of my abilities, I've scrubbed the web for the best set of Shannon N from OK I could find                     
(She's actually from Texas by the way, or has moved to Texas since these pics were taken)       
(regarding pictures — I had trouble finding more videos on her, but I know that they're out there) ...                                                                                                                                

This is the most complete set you will easily find anywhere ... I've removed as many duplicates I could find and replaced all lower resolution pictures with higher resolution pictures ...                                                                                                                                          

Here's the first part out of two sets -- it should be 125 Pictures at ~8.83 MB:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-14-2020, 02:19 AM)atomizerwest Wrote: ... Again, this is for the serious collectors in VIP who rather download large sets in smaller amounts compressed files ...

To the best of my abilities, I've scrubbed the web for the best set of Shannon N from OK I could find                     
(She's actually from Texas by the way, or has moved to Texas since these pics were taken)       
(regarding pictures — I had trouble finding more videos on her, but I know that they're out there) ...                                                                                                                                

This is the most complete set you will easily find anywhere ... I've removed as many duplicates I could find and replaced all lower resolution pictures with higher resolution pictures ...                                                                                                                                          

Here's the first part out of two sets -- it should be 125 Pictures at ~8.83 MB:

And here is the second part out of two sets from Shannon N from OK ... (who is actually from Texas and NOT Oklahoma) ...                                                                                                                                                                                   
... It should be 129 Pictures at ~32.20 MB (It probably includes a few .GIF files but I'm too tired to look through them and count and/or separate them ... )                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Anyhow ... ENJOY!   Heart                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.   aHR0cHM6Ly89OC5tZWRpYS50dW1ibHIuY9-tLzc1NWMzNTU4YTY4M9IwZmNkYTQxOTVjOWZhNDM0OGRkL3R1bWJscl-vbWN3YmxZZHdNMXczbm5qOG89XzUw (Size: 35.85 KB / Downloads: 0)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pix and Vids Shannon jgonzales0414 0 978 06-20-2019, 09:28 AM
Last Post: jgonzales0414
Photo Shannon A-H from Florida Billybilly 1 1,291 04-27-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Billybilly
Photo Shannon B from Northern Ireland Billybilly 0 902 01-29-2019, 12:44 PM
Last Post: Billybilly