Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drag and drop broken?
Try going back to an older version of FF if you guys can. I havent updated my FF browser in a few months and I am not seeing the problem most of you are. I have only had it happen to me twice. Also if using adblock and or NoScript addons in FF go ahead and disable them
Death To All Whiteknights!!!!
(05-07-2020, 05:21 AM)Hodge Wrote: Try going back to an older version of FF if you guys can. I havent updated my FF browser in a few months and I am not seeing the problem most of you are. I have only had it happen to me twice. Also if using adblock and or NoScript addons in FF go ahead and disable them

No luck. Tried an older version. Tried a 32 bit version as well.
Tried internet explorer even!
no luck at all.

The postimg.cc link is also gone now. So there is really no possibility to upload content anymore.

Update, vivalid and opera also do not work.

Is there an attachment limit to the account?
Attachments Manager - 19.69 GB in 5373 Attachments
(05-07-2020, 06:57 AM)frankfrankerson Wrote: Is there an attachment limit to the account?

Good question. Not sure but I have to wonder why you guys are having issues. Doesn't make sense.

You guys can still upload to https://postimages.org/ as far as I know and then grab the the forum links and post em. Dont know why Steel removed the link to add images.
(05-07-2020, 10:08 AM)Hodge Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 06:57 AM)frankfrankerson Wrote: Is there an attachment limit to the account?

Good question. Not sure but I have to wonder why you guys are having issues. Doesn't make sense.

You guys can still upload to https://postimages.org/ as far as I know and then grab the the forum links and post em. Dont know why Steel removed the link to add images.

No idea either. If it was just me, I'd say it's clearly something on my end. But it seems to be an issue to a fair amount.
I also tried running windows from a sandbox.
I even tried with MacOS running in VMWare.
Also tried with my linux laptop. So, for sure on the websites end.
for me i can do 5 images by dragging across, moment i get to 6th it gets stuck on processing. I agree there is something wrong
Yeah same issue here as well.
If you like the post, share some Rep.
Me as well
The last 48 hours it has give n me a ton of shit. It works then dont work. I dont have a fucking clue whats going on.
Same here. I made a post in the "Tech" sub-forum about a new compressor I'm doing, and I was able to upload pics there. So I thought "great it's working!" Went to start a new thread in "The Archives", and no luck.
Couldn't see if anyone else has tried Waterfox? Drag and drop video worked for me last night but it's been a minute since trying 10+ items at once. When the other browsers new builds killed off some extensions, I started running WF as well so I could keep those legacy add ins.

Name Waterfox
Version 2019.12
Build ID 20191204174447
Has SteelCurtain looked into this yet? It's REALLY annoying - I've got heaps of content to post (and I want to get my SlutBucks balance up) but I can't because of this... Sooooo frustrating...
Ya its hit and miss for me. Only got two sets to upload this morning. All others were rejected. Its defiantly a server issue no doubt
I can drag-n-drop to this sub-forum, no problem. I can drag-n-drop to the Tech sub-forum, no problem.

Is it possible that "The Archives" sub-forum is maybe just too damn full?
It really doesn't matter what sub forum or thread you post in. Some days I can post a couple in a row across a few different threads in different subs. Other days nothing works. I agree with "Hodge"  a server/database issue for sure! 
Updated Daily My Massive Archived Hotties Thread https://usluts.com/forums/showthread.php...62&page=89
MY B.B.G's New Thread : http://usluts.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=64603  Wink
found a slight workaround

videos it has no issue
images are ok if you drag and drop 4 at a time process, drag 4 more etc..its annoying if theres a lot of images but it works
(05-13-2020, 08:53 AM)Tangles82 Wrote: Has SteelCurtain looked into this yet?  It's REALLY annoying - I've got heaps of content to post (and I want to get my SlutBucks balance up) but I can't because of this... Sooooo frustrating...

Same here. Just wasted another month of slutbucks because I can't post properly.
(05-22-2020, 01:13 AM)bastbast Wrote: found a slight workaround

videos it has no issue
images are ok if you drag and drop 4 at a time process, drag 4 more etc..its annoying if theres a lot of images but it works

Can confirm this works... As bastbast said, it's annoying but it works...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Search broken? jamestallen 2 395 09-26-2019, 03:22 PM
Last Post: jamestallen
  Can't save pictures/images broken RoderickTalos 6 1,281 03-09-2015, 08:48 PM
Last Post: RoderickTalos
  VIP info link broken? aviaocean 3 931 12-19-2014, 11:19 PM
Last Post: trizzlesizzle